Opal Information, Gemmological and Industry
- Jewellers Association of Australia
- The Opal Association – Made up of people involved in opal, either in business or with a passionate interest.
- Gemmological Association of Australia – Official Gemmological Association.
- American Opal Society
- Queensland Boulder Opal Association
- Coober Pedy News – A fortnightly snapshot of issues, news & events that shape daily life in Coober Pedy.
- Origin Energy Fossil Gallery – Great site about the opal fossils of South Australia.
- Gemology Tools – Gemology Tools is a computer program with an extensive set of tools for the gemologist.
- Daniel Lopacki – Quality Lapidary Products at Discount Prices.
- California Federation of Mineralogical Societies – brings about a closer association of mineralogical Clubs and Societies.
- Diverse Opal Products – a family run business, established to meet a new era in trading, through the internet.
- Opaline – in the business of mining, processing and wholesaling Queensland Boulder Opals.
- Australis Fire Opal – Specialising in Australian Fire Opal; a different and fairly new discovery of Australian Opal.
- Opal Direkt – Opale direkt von den australischen Minen zu Ihnen nach Hause.
- Desert Fire Opals – Coober Pedy Opal, rough ready to cut, cut stones ready to set, direct from a miner.
- Rolfs Opals – Loose Opals & Opal Jewellery.
- The Village Smithy Opals – Rough opals, finished opals, opal books and videos and unique custom designed and fabricated opal jewelry.
- Opale – The biggest on-line service offering information about opals in the Polish language.
- Michael Clark Art Opal Sculptures – Michael Clark, the sculptor, is an original and talented artist who in the course of his life, has discovered an innovative and creative approach to carving Australia’s iconic National gemstone, Opal.
Jewellery, Gemstone & Related Links
- Celtic Jewelry and Celtic Wedding Rings by Reflective Images – Exquisite, original & contemporary.
- Fadwa Designer Jewelry – Designer necklaces / chokers / jewelry by Fadwa.
- Walsh Brothers clocks watches and jewellery – English jewellery shop – wide range & international delivery.
- Minerals ‘n More – With over 30 years of experience in the Gem, Mineral and Jewelry business.
- Mineralogy Club – Information resource for mineral collectors and links to mineral related sites.
- Phinne.com – Gold, charms, sterling silver, earrings, gemstone jewelry, men’s, children’s, bracelets.
- Which Diamonds – Know your diamond ring or engagement ring – jewelry information and sales.
- Luxury Lifestyle – The Ultimate Source for Luxury Living